Tuesday, November 26, 2013

IN THE BUSINESS

So I was going through some ideas to get some business cards printed and I got stumped on designs for the card. I started thinking out some of the designs such as: Should I use one of my Landscape Pictures? Should it be something with just my contact information? Should use a card with some crazy graphic design? All these ideas just had me delay my card from being made, and my chance of just putting myself out there. One day I was going through some random business cards online and I came across this post of some cool examples of business card ideas people have tried and here are my top 3 choices:



The first one I liked was this one by Jason Permenter for The Rabbit & The Duck. I love this card for the fact that it has that simplistic look combined with the old school letter work on it. Its a very clean and well designed card. This idea I originally wanted to try but gave up on it because it seems too simple to draw people in for my pictures. 



The second one I saw that caught my interest was this alluminum made card for the NATIONAL GREYHOUND ADOPTION PROGRAM. Putting it bluntly, this card is just so f*&!%$! cool. What really drew it to me is I'm a big fan of the military look. The fact that this company has a business card that resembles dog tags is a very clever idea. however, I couldn't use something like that because I would feel it would give me a categorizing limit saying I only do certain types of pictures. Even so, its still crazy that this could be a used as a business card. I tip my hat off to whomever thought of that.


 I saw this crazy cool card Alexandre Thomas has for his card. Its a translucent card with that shows the perspective of a camera through the card. The card also on the corners of it displays his contact information with the battery life in it. So far, I think that is the best business card I've seen so far. I find it to be simple, sweet, and very creative. I honestly didn't even know someone could make a card like that which is very good to know. I might do a remix of this card, but I have some great ideas for what I'm going to do. Special thanks for these companies and I hope for the best in your future work. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment