Tuesday, November 12, 2013

K.R.E.A.M part 2


I went to the city earlier this week to look for this pair of kicks I heard released in early 2012. Naturally since I've been collecting for a good number years, I know of some good spots all around New York. Anyway, I went inside one of my old spots off Broadway in SoHo, and met up with one of my old friends that runs the store. He said there was little chance that the stores would have them but gave me this flyer that you see above. Basically if there was any place I would find them, this convention would definitely have them.



Sneaker Con is basically a convention that happens every couple months. Its a great way for sneaker heads to buy, sell, and even trade kicks. They also have people that have little tables to promote their clothing brands, sell little accessories, and just show off their collection. Even some celebrities have shown up to these conventions. Just the last one I went to, Dikembe Mutombo of the Houston Rockets came to support his Adidas sneakers.





I've been going to these conventions since I was around 17 and its given me experience in both sneaker knowledge and knowledge of how to hustle. Even if you're not too much into sneakers, its still a good experience to see and learn about. I will be there to sell and also take some good shots. If anyone is interested, feel free to visit the site to learn more. Godspeed.  







No comments:

Post a Comment